Available Friday & Saturday Only
RESERVATIONS ARE FREE, HOWEVER, IF YOU DO NOT CLAIM OR CANCEL A RESERVATION, YOU WILL BE PUT ON A NO-CANCEL LIST AND BE CHARGED FOR FUTURE RESERVATIONS. PLEASE ONLY MAKE A RESERVATION IF YOU ARE CERTAIN YOU ARE GOING TO KEEP IT OTHERWISE PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL TO LET US KNOW IF YOUR PLANS HAVE CHANGED AND YOU ARE UNABLE TO MAKE IT.
- SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CANNOT BE MADE AFTER 6 PM.
- PLEASE CALL US AT (801) 972-5447 FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS MADE BETWEEN 5-6PM TO ENSURE YOUR RESERVATION IS RECEIVED.
- THERE ARE NO RESERVATIONS ON CONCERT NIGHTS.
- RESERVATIONS ARE NOT FINAL UNTIL A MEMBER OF OUR STAFF HAS CONFIRMED VIA EMAIL OR PHONE.
- RESERVATIONS MUST BE CLAIMED BY 9 PM, OR THE HOLD WILL BE REMOVED.
How much are reservations? Reservations are FREE! Please note, though, although reservations are free, our regular cover charge still applies. Reservations can be made for any Friday or Saturday, except on concert nights. Reservations are not final until a member of our staff has confirmed via e-mail or phone.
Can I bring outside food? The Salt Lake County Health Department does not allow outside food or beverage to be brought into our establishment, however, cakes and cupcakes are permitted. If you would like to bring a cake, a $20 cake/cupcake deposit is due at the door when you arrive with the cake/cupcakes. If there is no mess from the cake/cupcakes at the end of the night, the deposit is refundable!
If our menu does not offer what you’re looking for, let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate your request.
Can I bring balloons? Yes, you may bring balloons and any other table decorations you’d like, but CONFETTI IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED as it makes a terrible mess for our staff to clean up.